Malik Riaz donates 10 ambulances to Edhi Foundation
Chairman of the Bahria Town Malik Riaz donated 10 ambulances to the Edhi Foundation while speaking in a TV show on Tuesday.
Faisal Edhi the son of legendary social worker Abdul Sattar Edhi was guest in the show as he told that donations to the organisation had gone down ever since the death of Abdul Sattar Edhi.
Faisal Edhi said that their organization was facing difficulty but still they would never give up on the mission of Abdul Sattar Edhi as he always served the humanity and never asked anyone their religion, caste creed or anything before helping them.
Edhi made his own orphanages old age homes, schools, hospitals and ambulance service to serve the people and also arranged coffins for dead bodies which were not attended by anyone.
Faisal Edhi also said that they wanted to make a school for volunteers so that they could learn how to look after the people. He said that he was looking to make the arrangements and facilities better at the Edhi Foundation.
Faisal Edhi said that they were doing their best to satisfy people and declare their total donations and assets. He requested people not forget them while making donations so that they could serve people in the best way. He said that he would go on roads to beg if needed for the organization.
- Season’s First Monsoon Tree Plantation held at Bahria Town Rawalpindi. July 30, 2019
- Bahria Masjid Quran gallery opens to public July 21, 2019
- Bahria Town International Hospital achieves another milestone July 9, 2019
- Chairman Bahria Town Malik Riaz Hussain meets Imam Masjid-e-Nabvi May 2, 2018
- Nothing to do with any matter related to Karachi Police, said Malik Riaz February 10, 2018